Thisisme's Prose

No one wants to read about a superhero, they want to read about normal people in un-normal circumstances.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Switzerland

Only a man in a silly red sheet...

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Frusta et Grandeur

I felt her hand glide across my back and up towards my shoulders, causing strange ripples of delight to form deep within my abdomen. A nervous shiver coursed its way throughout my body, causing me to shake ever so slightly under the deft stroking by her fingertips. Rippling sensations caught hold of me as I let a little smile form upon my face.
She was the first in bed that I ever had… and damn, if this was my first time, I could not help but wonder what it would be like when I would be more seasoned at it. It could only get better. I told myself. I mean look at how you feel now, and you’ve only just begun. My smile grew bigger as I thought this. It was true, I was ready for anything she could bring me, and we had started only fifteen minutes ago. I felt like this could go on all night, I wanted it to…God, how I wanted it to.
My hands moved out from the silky crown of hair that adorned her neck and back, slowly I moved them towards her shoulders and took a firm hold, lifting her upper body away from me. She knew what I wanted; she had kept that bra on for way to long, it was about time that it stopped teasing me. She moved one of her hands from my back to undo the strap that held it in place. When that was done, her hand went up and held one of the cups still above her breast, tempting me, begging me to do what would come next. I did not need to move that hand. As my lips went down towards cleavage she slid her hand away and ran it through my hair, a low moan escaping her as my lips encountered her skin.
I shut my eyes for a moment, savoring the feeling of my face between her breasts as they rose and fell in a perfect rhythm, long locks of her black hair tumbling downwards to land near my face and play seductively with her nipples. Inside my head, there flashed one, haunting picture: the look in her eyes. Those two eyes of perfect azure, which had beckoned to me when this had all began, which held their place steadfastly within my mind. It was that look, that same look she gave a short while ago that seduced me, caused my passion’s to overwhelm me, and now sharpened my feelings of ecstasy as I thought of them. She had given me that look only once and had walked away towards her bedroom, the sway of her hips perfecting her seduction. She did not make it far before I had come up behind her, before we began to let our passions devour eachother.
I moved my hands down towards her waist, that skirt that wrapped itself around it could not hold me back. My fingers tripped over the buttons that held it in place as I undid them. Calm down. I thought. You need to make yourself seem more experienced then you are, not less. She didn’t seem to mind my inexperience though, her hands slid over mine with a light motion, helping me to undo those last few that I had forgotten in my haste. Her other hand left my neck and went down towards her skirt as well and, placing both her hands at either end, she slid it down her thighs and towards her knees, her body leaving mine. She kneeled there upon the bed for some moments, the glow of the lamp at the far end of the room wrapping itself around her form. Her hands hung limply at her sides, and her breasts still rising and falling under her heavy breathing.
My eyes met hers and a shiver of warm, utmost delight, swam over me: engulfing, intoxicating my senses. She held the same look in her eyes as she did before, yet, there was something new; something that I had not noticed before. It was the passion… yes, the raw passion of her soul that screamed out towards me, imploring, nearly screaming for me to grasp, to hold her close, and for me to make her my own. Her lips were the slightest bit open; a pouting expression that seemed to say to me, “Come now, I want you.”
I needed nothing more but to see those eyes, to behold those lips, for every fear or worry to wash away from me. Every bit of nervousness that my mind had held at this being my first time was taken away. Now, there was only one thought in my mind: to hold her close to me, to lose myself in her, to let my passion overwhelm my being. With a small smile, I leaned forward and my lips met hers: tasting them, exploring them, my breath in short gasps of desire. One of my hands went up to stroke her neck’s nape: that special place where I knew she wanted my hand to be. The other, I slid across the inner part of her thighs: teasing her, reaching upwards for her, and then coming short. I didn’t want to just go for the rewards of my passions that night. No, I wanted her to plead me for it.
I did not need to tease her long, her hand grabbed mine soon enough and placed it between her legs, pressing it ever so slightly as she did. I could feel the wetness: the sweet, deliciousness of it as my fingers felt her, sending ripples of ecstasy into her body. She shivered in delight as her arms drew me ever closer to her ready body. She began to sink into the warmth of the silken sheets, her breath becoming even heavier. I shut my eyes and smiled, nothing could feel better then this.

* * *

I awoke, the glow of the lamp still flickering at the other end of the room. It was still dark outside but I didn’t care, the night could last as long as it wanted to. With a sigh, I threw off the covers and walked towards the bathroom.
The harsh neon bulb that hung above my mirror made my eyes hurt and it took a little while before I could re-open them. When I did open them up again, a low groan came out from my lips. Small bags were under my eyes, and my curly hair was strewn in every direction. Seeing my naked body did little to help; my thin frame glistened in sweat, and my knees were still shaking at the thought of the experience. It makes you wonder, why would a girl like her ever want to be with a guy like you? My mind tried to tell me. I didn’t care what I looked like though, with a sigh I headed back to the bed. It was still dark out, and I needed at least a few hours of sleep.
Sleep though, could never have come back to me on that night. The room was hot and the bed was wet. Some of it was sweat; some of it was the juices from my, “best friend.” With another sigh I turned over… grimacing as I hit another wet spot a single thought running through my mind. God, how I hate wet dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home